Tuesday, September 16, 2008

P.S. I love You

I'm featuring today, the movie, "P.S. I love You". I know this movie may have been out for a while, but I wanted to share with others how good this movie was.

It stared Hilary Swank and a newcomer to Hollywood. I didn't catch his name, but he's pretty good looking.

The movie is about a girl, who loses her husband to a tumor and he leaves behind many letters to her with instructions of things he wants her to do. In each letter he ends it with "P.S. I love you".

There's not much explaining to do with this movie. It's a very good chick flick. It made me cry and cry. Of course, I am a little sensitive to those tear jerkers, but I think just about everyone can understand what the character goes through because we've all lost someone who's meant the world to us.

If you want a good movie that lasts about an hour and half, then go for it!! Especially you guys who need a movie to watch with that special someone that's going to be impressive. If you can muster a tear or two, you'll have her eating out of your hands.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.